Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spectre Fiber Dashboard and Steering Wheel Replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I was in the market for an aftermarket dashboard/steering wheel to replace the white OEM trim and came across a few options: caps, covers, and a real replacement. I had originally used a dashboard cap but had some issues with the adhesive holding down and decided to look into a real replacement piece. After looking into a few options, I came across Fusion Motorsports USA, RPM Tesla, and Hansshow. I had shopped with RPM in the past but decided to give another company (Fusion Motorsports) a shot and boy, was it one of the best decisions I made.

I contacted Fusion and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Alex. He was very helpful and after originally anticipating to purchase a matte carbon fiber replacement from them, I came across their new "Spectre Fiber Bundle" which contains the dashboard replacement, door-trim replacement, and steering wheel replacement. It was definitely pricy ( ~ $1900 ) but wow, what a difference it makes. It is basically a white carbon fiber design and not something I have seen before.

Just thought I'd share what it looks like on here!

IMG_8316.JPG
IMG_8311.JPG

Looks beautiful! I was looking for a light gray wood, but this is even better. What about glare, in the side mirror? Dees Spectre trim reflect as badly as the original white trim?
For the glare, wouldn't be better for matte finish?
1692847046255.jpeg

This is for authentic carbon fiber parts at a very affordable price in summer sale!

Hello all,

I was in the market for an aftermarket dashboard/steering wheel to replace the white OEM trim and came across a few options: caps, covers, and a real replacement. I had originally used a dashboard cap but had some issues with the adhesive holding down and decided to look into a real replacement piece. After looking into a few options, I came across Fusion Motorsports USA, RPM Tesla, and Hansshow. I had shopped with RPM in the past but decided to give another company (Fusion Motorsports) a shot and boy, was it one of the best decisions I made.

I contacted Fusion and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Alex. He was very helpful and after originally anticipating to purchase a matte carbon fiber replacement from them, I came across their new "Spectre Fiber Bundle" which contains the dashboard replacement, door-trim replacement, and steering wheel replacement. It was definitely pricy ( ~ $1900 ) but wow, what a difference it makes. It is basically a white carbon fiber design and not something I have seen before.

Just thought I'd share what it looks like on here!

View attachment 923953View attachment 923954
Have you applied any cover to the mid console?