Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Florida window tint cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just moved to South Florida and need to get my 08 M3 tinted. I plan to do all windows including windshield (or maybe just eyebrow, not totally sure on that yet). My first two quotes in the Sarasota area are $1200!!! Is this the going price these days (I know everything has gone up but I could have had it done for 1/4th the price in RI)? I'm willing to drive a bit to get a realistic price if anyone has a good recommendation. Thanks in advance!

p.s - it's blue so if anyone has % recommendations for the best look I'll take those too!

The ceramic tint you go with can greatfly affect the price. Llumar for example has 3 lines of ceramic and the top end is about double their CTX.

I do recommend you get your front windshield done, and maybe ask if they have any consideration if your windshield cracks. The shop I used will tint windshield for half price if I have to replace it.

The ceramic tint you go with can greatfly affect the price. Llumar for example has 3 lines of ceramic and the top end is about double their CTX.

I do recommend you get your front windshield done, and maybe ask if they have any consideration if your windshield cracks. The shop I used will tint windshield for half price if I have to replace it.
trimline in south Bradenton tinted my model3 for under $300. Llumar film, lifetime warranty tinted my first car with them in 1987

Hey man you ever figure this out? I have a guy that does great work down in Miami. Did my model X along with both my ram 3500's in ceramic tint for a fraction of that quote you got.
Hi @sinzere

Does your friend in Miami have a stop and still tint? I'm looking to ceramic tint my M3, no roof or front/back glass, just the sides.

If you could DM or post their contact info that would be appreciated, thanks!