Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Soon: Luxury Model 3 Floor Mats (attention SR+ owners!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
Hi all,

As some of you know, I've been working on trying to get RHD floor mats for the M3 - and it's proven tricky.

Whilst Tesla have said that they have sets here for £85, nobody seems to have seen them or got hold of a set, so in advance of my SR+ delivery date, I've gone and started to make my own...

These will be luxury, heavy pile carpet with excellent weather resistance and tested for over 250,000 entries and exits apparently (i.e. hard wearing!).

I am still working on price, but am trying to get a complete set (including 'frunk') for around £150. Hopefully if I can get enough interest, I can buy in bulk and get that price down.

Anyway, if you're interested, I've setup a shop here:

Alternate Flux

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please sign up and I'll drop you an email when I have more concrete information/dates etc

Thanks!

Just wondering, when are you getting your SR+?

I'm thinking we could get large paper / cardboard and trace the standard mats for you - might be slightly more accurate than taking photos and measurements here and there...

Yeah thanks. I've had a hand from @Dalphaon who's done some paper sets for me, and I've got a RHD set to work from, so hopefully if they match-up, it shouldn't be too much time from there (although I am on holiday next week!)

25 people interested from a single post! That's amazing, thank you.

If I can get to a magic 50, then I hope that I'll be able to negotiate a discount for the materials!

Can't thank you all enough for your interest so far.

For those not sure what I'm on about... I'm making luxury RHD floor mats, here:

www.alternateflux.com