Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So It Begins...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! And...............now we wait :) I am maybe a month out for delivery and obsessed to the point my wife has called me a broken record. She's tired of hearing it, so I have this forum to listen to my rabblings :) Or just ignore me whatever. Good luck. Financing? I applied with Alliant a little too soon (30 day limit) but at least I know the loan has been approved. Kill some time by getting the garage ready, watch ALL the youtube videos and this forum. My DS told me to stop by the store for some swag. I may do that Monday :)

Oh my! You and I are in the same boat. It's already day one and I'm obsessing. It's just terrible. Honestly, a few months ago we were unsure if we'd get approved for financing, so we tested the waters. We were approved with TD Bank for 3.49%. We are putting down a huge deposit, so we will apply in a few weeks. When did you put down your deposit? How long has it taken?

Congratulations! And...............now we wait :) I am maybe a month out for delivery and obsessed to the point my wife has called me a broken record. She's tired of hearing it, so I have this forum to listen to my rabblings :) Or just ignore me whatever. Good luck. Financing? I applied with Alliant a little too soon (30 day limit) but at least I know the loan has been approved. Kill some time by getting the garage ready, watch ALL the youtube videos and this forum. My DS told me to stop by the store for some swag. I may do that Monday :)

I am well aware of the many threads. However, I wanted to create a thread for my own progress and any questions that may arise. Your comment certainly feels negative and it's unwarranted. I'm just enthusiastic about this process and have a right to post whatever. Even if there are thousands of other similar post.
Jeeeezzz... chill out!
I was merely pointing out that there's lots of information you might find very useful and interesting just waiting for you to find it here.
And you apparently are unfamiliar with the meaning of ;), which is going to cause you no end of grief reading these boards.

I apologize. I misunderstood your message. You are right, I took it out of context. My bad man.

Jeeeezzz... chill out!
I was merely pointing out that there's lots of information you might find very useful and interesting just waiting for you to find it here.
And you apparently are unfamiliar with the meaning of ;), which is going to cause you no end of grief reading these boards.

Reactions: SΞXY P100D
I am buying a Deep blue metallic 60D with carbon fiber trim and grey next gen seats. Which looks fantastic I think! The options I'm getting are Autopilot, premium upgrades package, smart air suspension, weather package, and ultra high fidelity sound. I fell in love with the Model S right away. I test drive the 17 E Class, 17 Audi A4 etc and nothing compared. This is the car I've been waiting for. I'm so glad mine is one of the redesigned ones. The old one is great, but the redesign is beyond amazing!

Welcome to our seriously sick world here in Tesla-land. Prepare to abandon all other thoughts. We're totally obsessed with minute
details here, so tell us all about exactly what you ordered.

I assume you took a test drive. Is that what pushed you over the edge? :)

Unfortunately the waiting time will seem interminable. Try to waste some of it here with us. You have made an awesome choice. The 5 weeks from my order to delivery last year were the longest of my life, but did pass and my Tesla smile is still firmly implanted on my face every time I sit behind the wheel. Welcome to the family!!

Ehhh I kinda went back and forth. I really like the car either way, but this is my first time buying a car of this price and it's a lot to consider. I decided to take my time and do a lot of research. I've probably test drove 40-50 vehicles. I just wanted to make a sound decision. I like the 60D. I can always upgrade to a 75D later. My rationale was get a loaded 60D now and save up and pay for the upgrade :p

No accounting for taste, I guess ;) [see signature]
The new 60D seems like a nice choice. How seriously were you considering a Tesla before that was announced?

That must've been the longest 5 weeks ever! I can only hope it'll show up in my garage tomorrow. That's an option right

Unfortunately the waiting time will seem interminable. Try to waste some of it here with us. You have made an awesome choice. The 5 weeks from my order to delivery last year were the longest of my life, but did pass and my Tesla smile is still firmly implanted on my face every time I sit behind the wheel. Welcome to the family!!