Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side mirror carbon fiber cap.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for suggestions on vendors who make real carbon fiber side mirror cap replacements (not cover that sticks on). Thanks!
You shouldn't find any because real carbon fiber is very conductive. The antennas are hidden in the mirrors.

RPMTesla's Carbon Fiber overlays are still real C/F... while I would also prefer a full replacement, I've had these on my car for almost a year and no complaints.

Reactions: PeteOC
RPMTesla's Carbon Fiber overlays are still real C/F... while I would also prefer a full replacement, I've had these on my car for almost a year and no complaints.

Thanks!

Reactions: labmixz

You wouldn't have a picture of them on would you?

You wouldn't have a picture of them on would you?
1660865231449.png

Why not opt for a carbon fiber side mirror cover for your Tesla? It's much easier to install.Create a unique look for your Tesla with Tesery side mirror cover . These real carbon fiber mirror caps are precision engineered to fit perfectly on the Tesla.
Pic:
1674959351968.png

Attachments

• 1674959372055.png
    1674959372055.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 157
I finally pulled the trigger and Got some new goodies from Tesla Storage Plus…. Super easy install… if anyone is interested link for the website is listed below, the owner was very helpful and his price is very competitive and he’s in the US so shipping is very very quick. I received mine within 3 days. FYI you can use this code for additional discount
Discount Code: v2m3
Link: Shop | Tesla Storage Plus
IMG_4555.jpeg
IMG_4556.jpeg
IMG_4558.jpeg
IMG_4557.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg
IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4562.jpeg