Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Notifications missing in iPhone Bluetooth settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been having lots of issues with Sync Messages in the Tesla software. I decided to repair my phone to the vehicle thinking this would solve it. However, after doing so, “Show Notifications” disappeared from the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone. How do I get it back?

I think the settings you need are under Bluetooth on the car’s touchscreen, after you pair your phone. There’s no Show Notifications option under Bluetooth settings on the phone.
There is on iPhone.
I had this exact same issue. I forget the exact method I did to fix it but I believe it was deleting the phone on Tesla Bluetooth settings, then going into the iPhone and deleting the tesla Bluetooth device (but not the key). Then repair and it showed back up. After that the toggle for show notification showed under the Bluetooth device “i” and I toggled it on.

Reactions: apacheguy
There is on iPhone.
I had this exact same issue. I forget the exact method I did to fix it but I believe it was deleting the phone on Tesla Bluetooth settings, then going into the iPhone and deleting the tesla Bluetooth device (but not the key). Then repair and it showed back up. After that the toggle for show notification showed under the Bluetooth device “i” and I toggled it on.
Thanks. Yep, I deleted the Bluetooth device on both the Tesla and my iPhone and then proceeded to repair it. However, after doing so the Show Notifications setting is not there.