Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this master plan is a long horizon and involves Tesla, which I think are going to be the case, it will confirm that Elon is not going away from Tesla in the next 10 years.

That is a good point and it will be good to have him as the visionary at the helm....Off topic....But, can we get a real COO to move the vision to reality with the immortal words: A win should feel like a win.....;)

Reactions: Lump and pGo
This second master plan unveiling is a good example of why I'm in LEAPs now, and not waiting until next year when the "steak" of M3 production gets underway.

Elon is like a star running back who has just broken through the defensive line and is now in the open field. He has the freedom to make all sorts of flashy moves on his way to making a touchdown.

He has the funds he needs and the ability to raise more anytime he needs it. His current product has super high customer satisfaction, and he has generated mass demand for his next product, disrupting a trillion dollar industry. His competitors are years behind him.

Imagine if sports betting allowed you to bet on the score of the game while the running back had just broken into the open field. That is what the stock market allows, and everyone should take advantage of it, except people who are so loyal to the other side that they are spending all their energy hoping he trips up somehow.

This second master plan unveiling is a good example of why I'm in LEAPs now, and not waiting until next year when the "steak" of M3 production gets underway.

Elon is like a star running back who has just broken through the defensive line and is now in the open field. He has the freedom to make all sorts of flashy moves on his way to making a touchdown.

He has the funds he needs and the ability to raise more anytime he needs it. His current product has super high customer satisfaction, and he has generated mass demand for his next product, disrupting a trillion dollar industry. His competitors are years behind him.

Imagine if sports betting allowed you to bet on the score of the game while the running back had just broken into the open field. That is what the stock market allows, and everyone should take advantage of it, except people who are so loyal to the other side that they are spending all their energy hoping he trips up somehow.

In you analogy: what happens if he is in the open field and the play is called back because of a penalty? Or he trips in the open field because his vision is good but his execution is not?

Just having a little fun with your analogy

The FUDsters keep throwing the penalty flag just as you see an opening and EMs vision is good but his timely execution...not so

Time to brew a nice pot of coffee, sit back and wait for the next negative hit piece - expected as soon as we break resistance / important technical levels. Like clockwork. Who will stop the momo today?

Frankly I don't even think the effort of making coffee is worth it. There has been, literally, no less than 6 DOZEN (that's 72 for maths challenged peeps) negative articles on SA alone since SCTY merger announcement. I'm totally bored such that even a triole shot of expresso couldn't get my attention.

Time to brew a nice pot of coffee, sit back and wait for the next negative hit piece - expected as soon as we break resistance / important technical levels. Like clockwork. Who will stop the momo today?

not really necessary. here, our frame of reference for discussing SMP2 is SMP1. by contrast, just about every article coming from the mass of sponsored thought ignores that frame of reference. nope, almost all the mst stories set the context for SMP2 with (paraphrasing), beleaguered Tesla Motors, in the midst of multiple reports of crashes involving its autopilot, and investigations by the NHTSA into failures of this self driving system to avoid crashes, one fatal, with the backdrop of an open disastrously received bid to buy a floundering solar company run by Tesla CEO Elon Musk's cousins...

• Funny
Reactions: Krugerrand
Status
Not open for further replies.