Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone considering entering at this level prior to the anticipated supercharger annoucement this week? The premiums are just insane on the options. Am looking
at the sept 105's for around 8 to 8.5. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I don't think the Supercharging announcement will move the stock much. I think understanding the significance of this announcement will require looking too far out into the future to make a big short term move in the stock.

I know that, but when they do it, I Guess some heads will turn their attention the Stock, and perhaps get some themselfs.

I think that's true- it'll tend to add some fuel from retail and other funds providing some support- the big quantity buyers are probably loaded up pretty well and in a hold mode for a while now. Shouldn't take long to fill the offering. A nice ceremony of the new fill and DOE payoff can only help

Yup right from the Boss! I was rethinking about the numbers. I'm thinking Tesla has some serious potential to hit $150 based on this new "floor," in the next 6 months. Car is definitely getting more people interested just from what I hear. I also made a Marketing presentation in class about the company and a potential marketing plan my group and I made up... got some serious buzz.

Elon Musk (@elonmusk) tweeted at 5:37pm - 20 May 13:

Given govt loan repayment this week (prob Wed), Supercharger update will be next week. Work continuing independent of announcement. (Twitter / elonmusk: Given govt loan repayment this ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.