Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Cherry Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe all calls to the SCs are now taken by a centralized call center. It's now pretty hard to actually talk to the SC directly.

I figured this out yesterday when I made my appointment with Devon. I tried to call them directly and it just rang and rang for about 10 min before it rerouted to a call center in Salt Lake City. While I was on the call I asked what number I'm supposed to use to make appointments in the future and they told me 877-798-3752 to get connected to the call center directly.

• Informative
Reactions: madodel and gavine
Tesla Cherry Hill in conjunction with some enthusiastic members of the Tesla Owners Club Mid-Atlantic (including me), are organizing a dinner on October 26th at 6:30 pm in Cherry Hill NJ at Caffe Aldo Lamberti to start planning some local events for Tesla owners in the Philadelphia/South Jersey and surrounding areas to socialize, have fun, hold events to provide education to new owners, and participate in community events for sustainability and development of charging infrastructure.

We are looking for Tesla owners who would like to play an active role in helping us plan and/or implement future Tesla owner events in the area. If you’re interested in participating in this organizational dinner either respond here and tag me or send me a PM to RSVP so I can get an accurate head count. Everyone will pay their own tab.

@skidme @chdavis @gavine @Phillyasian @jaguar36 @WATTS-UP @PatD @realvvk @11ac10 @3fan4life @nam33r1 @RDaneel @Burnardr @crmartin9 @AcesAreWld @jareade

Tesla Cherry Hill in conjunction with some enthusiastic members of the Tesla Owners Club Mid-Atlantic (including me), are organizing a dinner on October 26th at 6:30 pm in Cherry Hill NJ at Caffe Aldo Lamberti to start planning some local events for Tesla owners in the Philadelphia/South Jersey and surrounding areas to socialize, have fun, hold events to provide education to new owners, and participate in community events for sustainability and development of charging infrastructure.

We are looking for Tesla owners who would like to play an active role in helping us plan and/or implement future Tesla owner events in the area. If you’re interested in participating in this organizational dinner either respond here and tag me or send me a PM to RSVP so I can get an accurate head count. Everyone will pay their own tab.

@skidme @chdavis @gavine @Phillyasian @jaguar36 @WATTS-UP @PatD @realvvk @11ac10 @3fan4life @nam33r1 @RDaneel @Burnardr @crmartin9 @AcesAreWld @jareade
Thanks for the invite. I wish we would be able to make it but I'm away on vacation. Have a great meet keep me in mind for another occasion! (BTW received V9 even though I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on a cruiseship. It helps to have family members and the app which allows me to remotely unlock the car for them to activate the download. So amazing!)

Last edited:
Reactions: madodel and ViviV

My wife and I each drive a Tesla and we would love to RSVP.
@ViviV

@ViviV, thanks for the invite. I am not available on Friday night, but happy to meet the group in the future (especially if we can organize some southern South Jersey events!). Please provide an update after the dinner. Oh, and tell Tesla Cherry Hill that we're looking forward to picking up our Blue Model 3D on Monday, November 5! ;)

Oh, and tell Tesla Cherry Hill that we're looking forward to picking up our Blue Model 3D on Monday, November 5!
Congratulations! You are going to love it. What time will you be there?-- I'm actually going to Cherry Hill that same day to pick up my Roadster from Annual Service (if it is ready). This dinner meeting is to organize ourselves to plan future events. I will include you in the email with minutes and follow up from the meeting and hope to see you at future meet ups.

Congratulations! You are going to love it. What time will you be there?-- I'm actually going to Cherry Hill that same day to pick up my Roadster from Annual Service (if it is ready). This dinner meeting is to organize ourselves to plan future events. I will include you in the email with minutes and follow up from the meeting and hope to see you at future meet ups.

Thanks! 3:30 PM, but we'll be there early and hopefully get out early. We have to get my daughter back to school by 5:30 PM. The car is for her, but I'm going to "borrow" it while she's at school. ;):D Let me know how your Annual Service at Cherry Hill goes - we're overdue on #728. :eek:

I'm in CH for a family event, and pretty low on charge. Thought I could stop by and get a few extra electrons for some buffer zone driving.. but last night I drive by, and all the HPWCs were taken by new (undelivered) M3s charging up. So I have 80 miles range right now, and I have to run to 30th street station and back, and maybe some local drives, and then north to Burlington SC on the way home. I hope I have enough juice to do all that.

I would have been nice if they left just one spot open over the weekend for travelers who might need a boost.

I'm in CH for a family event, and pretty low on charge. Thought I could stop by and get a few extra electrons for some buffer zone driving.. but last night I drive by, and all the HPWCs were taken by new (undelivered) M3s charging up. So I have 80 miles range right now, and I have to run to 30th street station and back, and maybe some local drives, and then north to Burlington SC on the way home. I hope I have enough juice to do all that.

I would have been nice if they left just one spot open over the weekend for travelers who might need a boost.
There's a supercharger at the Wawa in Florence, north of Burlington on 130 right near the Pennsylvania Turnpike entrance...

Hi, Viv, how did the dinner go? How did the Roadster service go? Sorry we missed you at the dinner and your pick-up. Our delivery went great. The Model 3 is a great car and we’re so happy to have added it to our Tesla stable!

B0E2B375-6A0C-4A37-87F1-051FE33A4514.jpeg

Attachments

• 9EEA6C84-36D1-4D00-AB23-C4340EFB938A.jpeg
    9EEA6C84-36D1-4D00-AB23-C4340EFB938A.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 144
Hi, Viv, how did the dinner go? How did the Roadster service go? Sorry we missed you at the dinner and your pick-up. Our delivery went great. The Model 3 is a great car and we’re so happy to have added it to our Tesla stable!
Dinner was a success. Great turnout and enthusiasm. You should have received the post-meeting survey to complete. Roadster service was great- annual service, switching to winter tires, and fixing the diagnostic USB port I broke several months ago. I was expecting to leave it for several days and next thing I know it was ready the same day!

Congrats on your new 3. Blue is a beautiful color. Each car, the S, the Roadster, and the 3 are different to drive, but all are fun and each in its own way the best car ever. I am enjoying the Model 3 so much the Roadster doesn't get driven as often, but I still enjoy looking at it in the garage. Let me know the next time you'll be in the Cherry Hill area.

Reactions: madodel
Thanks for the replies. Didn't get a lot of warm and fuzzies about going to Cherry Hill, so I'll go ahead and go to Devon to get the screen replaced.

Hopefully, when they open the new SC in Lawrence, NJ that will be closest to my home, they won't go through the same growing pains as Cherry Hill.
I just drove by the Lawrence, NJ building and the Tesla sign is up! I image they'll open that location very soon (fingers crossed).