Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September/October waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled delivery date for 10/29 at Mt. Kisco, NY. This was the exact same time from order date to delivery date as my 2020 model Y!
Picked up my MYLR 7 seat on 10/28. Extremely busy service center. I waited an extra 30 minutes since they were waiting to charge me to 80%. Other than that I had a great experience. I was happy to have Matrix headlights and HW4. (Fremont build). Also build quality seems improved compared to my previous 2020 MYLR…. WORTH THE WAIT!

Ordered last Wed, picked up yesterday 10/31
2023 Austin build. E P A
Build seemed really good. No big gaps that I could see. Paint quality seemed pretty good. I walked around with my phone flashlight on and checked all the paint around the car. No strange swirls of defects. I'm crossing my fingers I got a good build. Driven about 20 miles today, No strange noises and drives very well.

Reactions: MyJoule
Ordered a blue Y LR, with trailer hitch, on 10-26. Was told that it was due to arrive on 10-31 at Colorado Springs and that I had three days to get paperwork in order and pick it up.

Made the 266 mile drive over the mountains on Friday, November 3rd, to get the car. Car was detailed and immaculate, not a smudge inside or out. No issues at all, it was perfect. Supercharged in Montrose CO, on my way home the next day, and my Free Supercharging had already transferred to the new Y.

2023, Fremont build.

IMG_20231103_170843877_HDR.jpgIMG_20231104_072152255.jpgIMG_20231104_115821408.jpg