Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
are we a bit too hard on them? Bet most AAPL holders dont know who are on its board or what they do.
I'll admit it; I have had more AAPL shares than TSLA by a signficant margin for 20 years, and I don't know the board members. As far as I can tell, they do their job and get out of the way... although Eddy Cue should have been let go a long time ago.

The same cannot be said for TSLA's board, and it has been the case for 3+ years.

BOD sounding a little desperate? Suddenly when they need us we hear from them over and over and through various kinds of media 🙄

Would have been nice if we heard from them with the same frequency and intensity during our 2022 hell and 2023 and 2024…

Timing and optics couldn’t be worse. But maybe that’s par for the course? 😆

View attachment 1046894
There was a suggestion on X that they're overdoing the communication this time as it was cited as the main reason the Delaware judge annulled the previous vote

In other news CN numbers 9.8k

Meme-stock going nuts in PM... I wonder what the knock-on effect will be

Wish those apes would pile into TSLA, OK I realise wouldn't be very effective with such a ledge float and market cap, but might give a boost and frighten off some shorties

Absolutely nuts. When I posted that tweet GME was only up 3%. I should have tried to buy some Yolo's just for fun haha.

1715688175235.png

Meme-stock going nuts in PM... I wonder what the knock-on effect will be

Wish those apes would pile into TSLA, OK I realise wouldn't be very effective with such a ledge float and market cap, but might give a boost and frighten off some shorties
I read somewhere that meme stocks flying is an indicator of market topping.

• Love
Reactions: juanmedina
Man got that GME fomo. Was tempted to put some of my trading profits into it yesterday at 26 but the position was so small that I thought I would only come out with a few thousand even if it pumped. Now it's a lot more than a few thousand (In hypothetical profits). O wells I guess I never would have timed the top.
Although it's true what they say, scared money don't make money.

Reactions: tivoboy
Man got that GME fomo. Was tempted to put some of my trading profits into it yesterday at 26 but the position was so small that I thought I would only come out with a few thousand even if it pumped. Now it's a lot more than a few thousand (In hypothetical profits). O wells I guess I never would have timed the top.
Although it's true what they say, scared money don't make money.

sharing is caring 😢

Last time they got the stock up to $88 I wonder how high they will get up to this time.

Last edited:
sharing is caring 😢

Last time they got the stock up to $88 I wonder how high they will get up to this time.
If shorts get squeezed in one they need to let go some other assets like Tesla :) (or forced via margin calls ...) ... say it's the Butterfly affect :)

So China numbers OK, PPI hot , but TSLA green - so what gives ... ?

Regarding shares, for the same amount of money ... most OG voters have 15 shares/votes to 1 share/vote for new share holders who bought after the stock split.
So camp of share holders who are more likely to vote for Elon have 15 shares as compared to new share holders who have 1 share. (super generalization)
(put another way, since I bought before the splits, I have 15 votes. If I had bought at ATH etc and after the splits and was disgruntled with Elon due to Share price, i would have one vote)

+ what did Roaring Kitty see after 3 yrs ...:)

Last edited: