Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ron Barron believe the TSLA bottom was in. I'm going to agree. Need to try to save my shares from my CCs. I'm just hoping we go down to at least 160 or 155 short term before the final 🚀
ahem
the slope of this decline, you don't have to go an extra month, imo.
The silver lining here is since we started the decline at 206 and broke the AVWAP lower band at 172, the bottom projection has been moved up to 140.
Multiple falling wedges can be drawn on the chart which shows this crash is now a bit long in the tooth. We're also approaching the end of a seasonally weak period for the stock which ends around the end of May. So I think 145, maybe a tiny bit lower. Falling wedges typically see each of their sides touched 3 times before terminating and we've only seen 2 touches to the downside. One more is due.
In this diagonal pattern, it's crucial wave 3 is not the shortest. Since wave 1 is obviously the longest, wave 5 here has to be shorter than wave 3, which means this cant go lower than 139. If it's lower than 139, it's going to crash much further as it'll be something else more bearish than a diagonal.
This week, I think, is just people finally hedging for ER, prompted in part by the layoff related news. Resting on the 0.5 fib line with weekly RSI and MACD flatlining. This is saying that we're bottoming out, UNLESS we crash.

1714071985311.png

1714072013866.png

1714072034315.png

1714072047582.png