Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went flat into close on short calls I picked up at HOD for 12/1 -C255 and -C260 and 12/8 -C265 and -C270 for a couple grand weekend gains. My thinking is take green when it’s there, for there’s a chance Monday might pop at open before fading and can sell again there. Will see Monday’s ranges and if retail FOMO kicks in before re-selling them again.

Have a great weekend everyone.

🥂

For next week I have 260CC and some 210 puts. Yet to sell rest of the puts.

Wonder what will happen next week given anticipation for CT delivery. I’ve forgotten an event where we didn’t have sell the news …. So, we should expect more pump & dump ?
Can't be a pump and dump without a pump first and if there has been one then I missed it!

The CT's were seeing in the showrooms now look really good, very well finished, let's hope that is the real production quality and not ones cherry-picked for display. Then it will come down to specs and pricing

Surely too there will be media saturation in the coming weeks as everyone struggles to either review or be seen in one

And finally, actual production and real deliveries will be key - look at the Semi even we had, well I guess a year ago already, can't say I'm aware of any further Semi deliveries since then, pretty poor show, TBH

Can't be a pump and dump without a pump first and if there has been one then I missed it!

The CT's were seeing in the showrooms now look really good, very well finished, let's hope that is the real production quality and not ones cherry-picked for display. Then it will come down to specs and pricing

Surely too there will be media saturation in the coming weeks as everyone struggles to either review or be seen in one

And finally, actual production and real deliveries will be key - look at the Semi even we had, well I guess a year ago already, can't say I'm aware of any further Semi deliveries since then, pretty poor show, TBH
Might be a dump and pump just to do the opposite of expected

• Funny
Reactions: BornToFly and EVNow
Yes, he added more boatload of puts since SP will be going down further then 226.

My last spread was +225p/-215p with a wider $10 spread so I can go longer if we indeed go way past $225, exp 12/8.

I anchor that with a credit spread on the call side for next week.

My thoughts are same in terms of width, and anchoring. Thinking of selling 12/1 250 or 255 cc near SP 240, if indeed a pop, at reversal open +p220/-p210 12/8. Will the dynamic of the +p220 as SP drops work just as well as the 10 wide from +p225? With SP at say 223, we don't need bought puts to sell shares at 220. Going to look at the chain to set some expectations, better understand this dynamic.

I got my popcorn ready. Not sure about the sub-220 SP. Model Y is going to be the 2023 BEST SELLING CAR IN THE WORLD, including in Europe. Cybertruck is having a massive draw at delivery centers. FSD 12. The list goes on. Of course, VIX is extremely low right now, and a reversal with Macro dump could pull everything down, but it may not happen until next year. Good luck to all the Put buyers....