Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Selling] Tesla Model S/X Retrofit Steering Wheel (Brand New) - $600

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I am selling a Tesla Model S/X Retrofit Steering Wheel. I'm new to these forums, and joined just to move this item after unsuccessfully listing for local pickup on Facebook Marketplace. Happy to ship or arrange for local Bay Area, CA pickup.

[Please Read]: This steering wheel is ONLY compatible with Tesla Model S / X vehicles that are originally configured with the “Yoke” steering wheel. This product is for Tesla drivers who wish to replace their vehicle’s Yoke steering wheel with a traditional full-wheel steering wheel.

The wheel is in 10/10 condition. It has never been installed in a vehicle.

It was purchased 1-2 years ago from “Pimp My EV” online retailer for $899: Custom Circular Round Steering Wheel Replacement for Tesla Model S/X Or Plaid 2021-2023. *Not purchased with $200 heating element option*.

Purchase/Installation of this product directly from Tesla now currently costs $700: https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-s_x-steering-wheel-retrofit

I am asking $600 incl shipping - Venmo/Paypal. $550 cash for in-person pickup.

*Great Deal* if you are in the market!
-$100 off the sticker price for a brand new product.
-Allows you to return to a normal steering wheel experience and retire that silly “Yoke wheel”. If you’ve been putting off this modification, now’s the time to jump on this -$100 discount!

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Happy to send any additional pictures if you’d like.

Pictures:
-Product in box/packaging
-Product on table
-Up-close shot of steering wheel interior. Product does not ship with a “face” on the front of the wheel, as the center airbag unit of your original Yoke wheel needs to be installed in the retrofit wheel.
-Accessories: PimpMyEV keychain, installation tool, hand cloth, and steering wheel cover bag.

IMG_1519 copy.jpg

IMG_1515 copy.jpg

IMG_1517 copy.jpg

IMG_1518 copy.jpg
IMG_1514 copy.jpg
IMG_1516 copy.jpg

Last edited: