Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Scheduled Departure and Off Peak Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

slobs2

Nov 18, 2023
USA
I understand scheduled departure vs off peak charging but I’m noticing odd consistent behavior. I have scheduled departure set for 7 am weekdays and off peak ending at 7:15 daily. Works perfect Monday through Friday. On the weekend, the car will not charge overnight. I use Tessie and it show when the car should start charging but it doesn’t. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

I understand scheduled departure vs off peak charging but I’m noticing odd consistent behavior. I have scheduled departure set for 7 am weekdays and off peak ending at 7:15 daily. Works perfect Monday through Friday. On the weekend, the car will not charge overnight. I use Tessie and it show when the car should start charging but it doesn’t. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
If you scheduled departure works 5 of 7 days count your lucky stars. Only way I could make it come close to it working was changing my departure time to 60 minutes before I planed to depart. Even then, it was 5% to 10% short when I left.

Upvote 0