Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santua's M3P Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought the same thing when i installed the V-style spoiler. Almost needs a set of side skirts to offset that aggressiveness out back.
I mean, technically the original one was made as part of a whole body kit, so you are right. But I think it is usable without having to go super aggressive.

IMO to be able to pull off the whole Vorsteiner body kit look you have to be lowered and have a matching aggressive set of wheels, and once you go down that rabbit hole there is no way back. Also, I would rather spend my money on the Brembo 6-piston front brakes that @3geekfamily mentio.... oh no, here I go again 😅

I will be posting more soon.

Purchased a new spoiler which yall might or might not see (depends if I really like the look at figment), and I am going to be polishing and ceramic coating the entire car.

what’s your wh/mi average and have you noticed any increases/decreases?
My wh/mi is 363, however I have never cared about it. I am also unaware of what my stock M3P did with regards to wh/mi.

I think the number is very subjective though, given that my driving takes place mostly in Florida highways, (emphasis in Florida) 😅. Also, I tend to drive the car a bit more aggressively most of the times.

However, I honestly feel it about the same as the stock M3P, perhaps a little worse given the front lip and spoiler. I think that if you were to remove those, it would definitely be more efficient than stock, because of the lighter wheels and lowered suspension.

• Love
Reactions: hyp36rmax
So I removed both the front lip and trunk spoiler (which is for sale here: Tesla Parts for Sale) ahead of starting the detailing and correction process this upcoming weekend, and I have to say I do really dig the look without the front splitter when the car is lowered 🙃.

Below are some pictures. Please excuse how dirty it is.

Attachments

• 1662603185331.jpeg
    1662603185331.jpeg
    695.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 1662603207591.jpeg
    1662603207591.jpeg
    779.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 1662603226026.jpeg
    1662603226026.jpeg
    724.8 KB · Views: 145
Well Santua's car is STUPID low (oh how I wish I could be that low)...lol....I have a little less than 2 finger gap so I'm going to go as aggressive as possible (looks wise) and figure out what I can do with the sides of the car, because I only have 9mm clearance with the speed bumps here on the sides of the car..almost 2 inches with the front and rear...and that's hitting the speed bump straight on without turning the wheel

Reactions: santua