Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvage 2022 model s supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 model s that was salvaged due to a small suspension accident. Supercharging has been turned off and I would like to have inspected to have tesla re-enable supercharging. But, when attempting to do this, the service center (macadam avenue in portland oregon) said tesla has not finalized the procedure for the 2021-2023 model s cars and therefore they can only do the battery inspection and supercharging will be re-enabled until the procedure is finalized at corporate and the 9ther two inspections are done. Anyone else have experience with the refresh model s cars getting supercharging re-enabled after an accident?

I am a dealer in NY. I specialize in salvage rebuilding and am an EV proponent. I have just joined this group and have now purchased 2 model s cars. a 2016 85 and a 2023 plaid that was sold by tesla corporate at a salvage auction but with a clean title. I am not sure why exactly. I have a full service and collision center but not registered with Tesla as a repair center but did get registered as a parts distributer. i bought a spindle for the Plaid from Tesla and then was able to move the car ownership to our Tesla app today. now they are saying the care is unsupported and wont sell my service department any parts. I would love any information on used dealer purchase and sale process, salvage recertification for super charging, will FSD work, etc. Any info on these topics will be gratefully accepted as I'm head first down the Tesla rabbit hole. Thanks