Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rugged Textile Interior Mats vs All-Weather Interior Liners

Which one would you go with?

• Rugged Textile Interior Mats

• All-Weather Interior Liners

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rugged Textile Interior Mats vs All-Weather Interior Liners .. opinions which one is more practical and looks better?

Which one would you go with?

Picking up my first Tesla later this week! Wanted to order one of the two options, but haven't seen how those look and how practical they are. We live in CO so it's not very wet, but does snow from time to time during the season. Thanks for all comments

One concern about "Rugged Textile Interior Mats" is how easy to clean them. One advantage could be that we can just use washer (cold or warm water) to clean it, but I am not sure if it's soft/ bendable to actually do that.

You live in Colorado. You have real winters.
Textile mats turn into mud pits when you track snow and dirt inside the car. Which is all but inevitable in the winter.

Get something rubber-ish and weather proof.
There were threads around here debating pro's and con's of different floor mats. I remember learning from them ~4 years ago when I picked up my Model 3, and going with whichever one was the best option at the time (not WeatherTech, but similar yet softer and grippier).

HTH,
a

Reactions: Tagar
I've had the rubber mat in the back for awhile, but just ordered the textile mat to keep my dog from sliding around. The toxic smell from the mat is unbearable! Does it dissipate or can I just return immediately? It's out of the car, but stinking up my garage currently.