Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Meet/Drive in SF Bay Area - 8/29/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Action" shots during the drive.

Attachments

• 819sa5.jpg
    819sa5.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 210
  • 819sa6.jpg
    819sa6.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 829sa4.jpg
    829sa4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 829sa8.jpg
    829sa8.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 829sa10.jpg
    829sa10.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 195
Even better... That does it... I really need to see how many SoCal Roadster owners we can get to do this... Tentatively Sat. October 17, perhaps start in Long Beach and take PCH South or something like that. Great shots.

We're not just green 'cause it's a Sig Green... Jealousy might have something to do with it. [emoji6]

When you have what amounts to a parade of Roadsters it is great fun to watch the reactions as the caravan overtakes someone. Particularly ones where you can see their faces like bicyclists and pedestrians. The first roadster passes and they look up like "hey look at that!" Then a second and they start to motion to their friends to check it out "two Roadsters!" then a 3rd passes and they start to wave and give the thumbs up. By the time the 10th passes they just look dumbfounded.

Yeah, but I hate being the last guy in a car parade... You always end up smelling the damned exhaust from all the guys in front..... Oh wait..... LOL

I would love to do this in New York...

Anyone in New York New Jersey Connecticut area interested in a Roadster road trip?

Best,

T