Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation transfer price locked in at $94,900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

Looking to transfer my existing reservation (RN1161xxxx) locked at $94,990 MSRP ($10k savings off current).

FSD can also still be added at the old $10k price ($2k savings off current).

Total possible savings of $12k.

I will split the savings difference and sell/transfer my reservation for $8k OBO. Please PM if interested. For members located in SF/Bay Area only. I can meet in person to do the transaction, we can take a picture of each other's drivers license for a security measure.

Background:
Reservation was originally made in December of 2021. Sometime in April, I bought another forum members Model X reservation so I don't need the Model S anymore.

The design can still be updated while retaining the old $94,900 price. I can still change the color, seats, and wheels.

The delivery location is set at Colma/Daly City but can be changed easily.

I can easily change the registration details on the car as I have done so before with a Model Y reservation as well as when purchasing a Model X reservation off a forum member here. Currently the order is on hold, when transaction is complete I can take it off hold and you will get a VIN relatively quickly since I'm in front of the queue and the Fremont factory is in the Bay Area. Please shoot me a message or text me at 415-649-3329.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 132