Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am waiting for my PUP, but am stocking up on necessities... I have looked at rims from companies on here, but would like more options. I'm a long time customer of tire rack. They have great wheels, packages, and a good selection of lightweight wheels.

So I'm talking to this guy and he told me that they need a Y to measure to be able to determine what rims would fit and get that info up on the site. They are in South Bend, IN. If there is anyone in the Chicago area, or other areas nearby, who may be able to take the time to contact them and maybe work/meet with them to get the measurements, please contact:
[email protected]

These are the measurements they need: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=95&

Thanx guys!