Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available FS: Model 3 19" Sport Wheels (Aftermarket) & Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

Selling this set of wheels and tires. The tires are Continental Proconnect 235/40 R19, the same as OEM which have foam inside the tube to help with road noise. The rims are Sport Wheels which are professionally powder-coated gloss black. I originally had them on my 2018 Tesla Model 3 for only about 3 months. Due to me getting rid of my 2018 Model 3 for a 2023 Model 3 Performance, I am selling these. I was originally going to put these on the 2023, but decided I wanted a change. The rims are curb-rash free and the tires are in like-new condition with a thread depth of 7/32 all around. Will also be including both the valve stems and TPMS sensors.

I originally bought the tires at a local tire shop for $1950, and letting the tires and rims go for $2500 all-together or the best offer. I have included images of all wheels and a screenshot of the invoice PDF from my most recent service visit showing the tire thread depth, as only shortly after the service visit I took the wheels and tires off the car. Depending on your location, I am also willing to include shipping. If you're in the New York Area, local pick-up is also an option.

Thank you for your interest, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Jennifer
[email protected]

Attachments

• tire6.jpg
    tire6.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 158
  • tire5.jpg
    tire5.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 90
  • tire4.jpg
    tire4.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 91
  • tire3.jpg
    tire3.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 91
  • tire2.jpg
    tire2.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 90
  • tire1.jpg
    tire1.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 87
  • tire7.jpg
    tire7.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: xAgyex
I actually purchased the wheels from a 3rd party seller. I was told that these are Sport Wheels which are powder-coated gloss black.

I originally optioned my 2018 with the 18” Aero Wheels, so don’t have anything to compare these too sadly.

Those are not Tesla sport wheels.

They are these:

Interesting…

As I said before, I purchased the rims from a 3rd party seller for a bit more than my original asking price. I honestly thought they were OEM, but granted, it wasn’t specified when I bought them and I didn’t think of asking.

I apologize for the confusion then, and will update my post to show that they’re NOT the OEM Sport Wheels more when I get a chance.

Willing to reduce price to match that page sent by @P3dStealth or best offer.

These wheels are still for sale. Dismounted, in boxes, and ready to be shipped.

Lowered price to $699, including shipping in continental U.S. Price is $599 for local-pickup near New York Area. Simply trying to get rid of the wheels now as they’re taking up space.

Price is negotiable. Please message or email me if interested!

Jennifer