Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond, TX Service Center temporary closing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand opening, grand closing? Schedule a service for my 1 month old Model S at the SC in Richmond, just South of Houston. They cancelled the appointment due to the fact that they are temporarily closing. Unless there was a fire or some other catastrophic event I'm pinning this in the cuts. My appointment was pushed to first of June from next week. If this were serious I'd be screwed. I really thought Tesla was turning the corner on this stuff. This is my 3rd Tesla and I got to say my last. I'm due a free trial of FSD for 3 months and can't get anyone to answer my text. Tesla needs to spin off the car division...it can't be all things for Elon. It really is just a car, not an AI data generator. You will not make robotaxis ever work in America on a large scale because Americans don't like nice things, the citizenry is too lawless and will sabotage them in a whim.

I can't believe I was duped by Tesla in thinking this was...I don't know, a car company. Done, maybe, probably...

I really hope this is just a fluke or something since this will probably also be my Tesla service center (Fulshear here). Their website doesn't show any indication of closure...
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 17.08.06.png