Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio System Upgrade - Group Buy Los Angeles/SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok folks, I have gotten serious interest from several of you (thanks) but I seek actual commitments so that I can finalize this with Cliff. If you are still on the fence, then please simply let me know and you can perhaps organize a group buy of your own or seek a different system after listening to some of our systems, once installed.

At this time, I simply want a "yes I'm in" or "I will wait".
Jorge

Ok folks, I have gotten serious interest from several of you (thanks) but I seek actual commitments so that I can finalize this with Cliff. If you are still on the fence, then please simply let me know and you can perhaps organize a group buy of your own or seek a different system after listening to some of our systems, once installed.

At this time, I simply want a "yes I'm in" or "I will wait".
Jorge

Would love to hear the difference first.

Hi all. I live and work near Studio City. I had Cliff come up and install the system for my Model S, and I love it! I knew right away that it sounded dynamic and full with a broad soundstage, but like all things, I became used to it after a couple of months. I took my Model S to Tesla service yesterday to get rid of "knuckle junk" in the steering components (yes, that's a real term from the Service Center), and I got another Model S loaner, almost identical to mine. Boy did I realize what I was missing. It sounded absolutely dreadful - my wife noticed it, too.

Reus knows what they're doing - trust your car to them, you won't regret it.

Hi all. I live and work near Studio City. I had Cliff come up and install the system for my Model S, and I love it! I knew right away that it sounded dynamic and full with a broad soundstage, but like all things, I became used to it after a couple of months. I took my Model S to Tesla service yesterday to get rid of "knuckle junk" in the steering components (yes, that's a real term from the Service Center), and I got another Model S loaner, almost identical to mine. Boy did I realize what I was missing. It sounded absolutely dreadful - my wife noticed it, too.

Reus knows what they're doing - trust your car to them, you won't regret it.

Jello,

Thanks for meeting up with me at lunchtime today to demo your car.

It really was a clean install and the sound is superb.

That being said, I'm leaning away from it for other reasons (namely trying to see if Tesla will let me upgrade to the Premium Audio (for the Sirius Radio) and be able to get my Lakers and Dodger games).

As great as the BASS sounds on your system and the additional richness created by the center channel and others, I listen to a lot of talk radio and sports and it's more important for me to get AM radio working. And that's a problem from Tesla itself (that can be alleviated if I go for Sirius (or XM whichever network of the same company they can do) instead.)

The sound from Jello's system is awesome and I appreciate how clean the bass control was on the nob that they installed on the driver's seat as well as how little space the subwoofer took in the back as well as the relevant electronics.

Thanks for taking the time to show me your Reus setup Eric. Compared to the standard system, it's a huge improvement. Even compared to the sound studio, there is an improvement that is noticeable as well.

Jorge: You can count me in on this group buy.

Jorge and I are looking to get going on this group buy by Friday and wanted to find out who is definitely in. Can we get a final count on who's in? The discount increases as we are able to get more people on the group buy. Please let us know ASAP if you would like to join us. We are likely going to go either way by Friday.

I had my Reus system installed last Friday. Sound quality is excellent and installation is top notch. Even my wife noticed the audio sounded different. I would highly recommend Reus to anyone with the standard sound. It makes a world of difference.

I had my Reus system installed last Friday. Sound quality is excellent and installation is top notch. Even my wife noticed the audio sounded different. I would highly recommend Reus to anyone with the standard sound. It makes a world of difference.

cool.

Can you provide the following details:
1. Did Reus come to your home, or did you drop off your care somewhere
2. How much time did it take for the complete installation
3. What level (1, 2 or 3) did you choose?

cool.

Can you provide the following details:
1. Did Reus come to your home, or did you drop off your care somewhere
2. How much time did it take for the complete installation
3. What level (1, 2 or 3) did you choose?

I went to their location in Orange. They could come to you as well but there is a small fee for that. Installation took about four hours and there were two guys working on it the majority of the time. I got the stage 2 system.

Today, Cliff at Reus installed my Stage 2 upgrade. Cannot wait for my drive to Santa Barbara enjoying the improved sound.
image.jpg
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The install is super clean. More details to come. It is amazing to improve a car that is already great!

I just got my P85+ which has the premium sound. Not good enough. Maybe Cliff will let me take advantage of the group buy since I just missed it. Did anyone at the OC Meet have the upgrade? I'm interested in hearing it.

+1 for me too. I just saw this thread. =(

I have standard sound and want to upgrade badly...but it would be nice to have a group buy price. =)

Who is the contact for this?