Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Response not expected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The other day, I told Tesla I'm hot and its response was "I'm hotter" I could not believe what we heard. I said again I'm hot and this time it lowered the temp 2 degrees.
Has anyone else experienced this? Has Tesla decided to add AI in the shadows
Did the IC show the same voice input both times? I would guess it "misheard" you and thought you said something else that leads to that response.

There are ever growing Voice Command listings for Tesla vehicles. There is a section in the manual as well for referance.

My personal fav is "Open Butthole", just be sure your window isn't open when trying it in public. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: brainhouston
I tried this about 5 or 6 times today. Press the voice button, say "I'm hot". Most of the time, the display just said "Lowering temperature by 1.5 degrees" (or something like that; sorry, I didn't take any pictures). One time I saw the display flash "I'm hotter" for a fraction of a second, and then it displayed the "lowering temperature..." message just like the other times. Had I not read this forum and thus wasn't looking closely, I'm sure I would have missed it. Very cute little easter egg.

2016 Model X 90D, MCU1, 2022.8.10.17