Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reliable Tire Service in west Calgary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do any YYC Tesla owners have recommendations for tire shops that won't be a) intimidated by a Tesla (some are for some reason!) and b) are known to have jack pads etc. / know how to safely do tire work on a Tesla, in west or SW Calgary? Looking for something more convenient or mobile than the Tesla Service Centre for routine work. Not a huge deal to go to the Service Centre of course given how little service these vehicles need...

For instance, this spring, I'll want my OEM all seasons mounted on new FAST Rims. I have tires, rims and Tesla TPM all in hand already.

Urban X did my winter tires and indicated they had lots of Tesla experience. They use hockey pucks instead of the official jack pads, but it works just fine.

I've always gone to the location on the corner of Glenmore and Barlow; it doesn't seem to be listed on their website. but google reviews indicate it's still there. Maybe the other location has a fancy showroom or the SE location is mostly for fleet work? Google has a phone number for that location, so I'd call before going.

Reactions: Asad Chaudhary