Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referrals Gutted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it me or is the rewards program gutted from this past summer? I have about 49k points left back when i had a method of accumulating them fairly easy. But, now i don't have anything to buy. Unless i buy a roof rack heh, i can't even buy a bike mount anymore. Wall chargers were nerfed when they were removed from people who already redeemed one etc.. I might end up stacking 1 year connectivity heh, super annoying! I already have the performance upgrade as well, so i am sorta stuck trying to find anything to resell. Meanwhile they sent me a 1099 misc for 3500$ already heh

It's not just you. I have a 2014 MS with AP1 and FUSC... there are ZERO accessories I can use or upgrades available to me in the app.
I bought dozens of "Model Y" sweepstakes entries for naught.
And I don't need any Tesla "swag" (at this point, even if I wanted it, I wouldn't go out in public in it).
So yeah, pretty worthless right now.

Reactions: willwllx
It's not just you. I have a 2014 MS with AP1 and FUSC... there are ZERO accessories I can use or upgrades available to me in the app.
I bought dozens of "Model Y" sweepstakes entries for naught.
And I don't need any Tesla "swag" (at this point, even if I wanted it, I wouldn't go out in public in it).
So yeah, pretty worthless right now.
I could do the 3 months of those other addons, but i wasn't overly impressed with the beta of FSD anyway, i mean it is impressive don't get me wrong, but i had many instances where i just couldn't trust it from doing dumb stuff. Autosteer isn't bad, except like yesterday light changes... and it literally tried to pause in the intersection for some random reason. I guess if i was going on a long road trip, it might be worth it. But, i just drive around town