Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Signature Matte Black HPWC Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They told me the same thing via email today, Mid/Late July for shipping because of a supply error. They offered me a standard unit if I didn't want to wait... I am thinking I might be taking them up on the offer!
What email address are you writing to? My emails have gone unanswered, Sounds like your have had at least two responses from Tesla. I have been using the email listed [email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
What email address are you writing to? My emails have gone unanswered, Sounds like your have had at least two responses from Tesla. I have been using the email listed [email protected]

Ohh, I am sorry to hear you're not getting any communication back from them. I've actually emailed them quite a few times and I've always gotten a response but I am using "[email protected]" to communicate with them and they usually respond in 24-48 hours. So, maybe the email your using is just not a monitored inbox? Hopefully, that new address will get you something :)

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Does Tesla send a notification that they are shipping it out to you? I'm expecting one too but the Tesla app just says starting to ship out in June.

Or is this part of your solar installation? ;)
We are scheduled to have ours installed by Tesla on that date. It's possible they might show up with regular wall connectors but I'm hoping they have the correct ones so they don't have to swap them out later.

Yes, it's part of the solar installation, after the panels and Powerwalls have been installed.

We are scheduled to have ours installed by Tesla on that date. It's possible they might show up with regular wall connectors but I'm hoping they have the correct ones so they don't have to swap them out later.

Yes, it's part of the solar installation, after the panels and Powerwalls have been installed.

Let us know when you get your solar installation if you see any new features on the WC. Maybe taking off the cover and comparing to the original WC may reveal something special . Looking forward to seeing your video next week!

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
80C470A2-FC9D-4E38-80E7-41F9DCAC7454.jpeg
Just received mine today y’all!
It’s dope.

Looks like a pretty big shipment of them hit the west coast! Shipped via FedEx!

No notification. The only thing that is aw different was in the app, it had my confirmed address under the “will start shipping in June” message.

Other than that, FedEx sent me an email saying a package was en route to my house. And I knew I hadn’t ordered anything.
My address has been there for months. I need to re-install the existing HPWC because the new cars are not compatible with Gen1 HPWC, so wanted to get both installed at the same time, but holly cow this is getting ridiculous. I wish they'd just kept with the cash awards, but maybe that's the point, the actual awards you can delay for months and months, save money, shift revenue/costs between quarters.

PS> For people who are thinking about picking the kid car as their referral, think twice, your kid may not fit in it by the time your award arrives.