Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral code promotion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am Father Bill Kessler an MS owner in the Saint Louis, MO Metro Area. I would happily assist any person who is looking at buying an MS in this area. If you are going to buy a car please consider using my link <SNIP>Ahem, then please pm me if interested in the link.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Peace,

Father Bill

Last edited:
Moderator's Note: The moderator's have discussed this and made a policy decision to not allow these referral links on these forums, and I have accordingly redacted (<SNIP>) the referral links posted here. If we let it go wild the forum would be buried in referral spam.

I think the posts immediately prior to, and following, this one clearly demonstrates why this policy decision has been made.

If you are looking for a referral code, I suggest you seek out an owner of a Model S in your area. There are lots here now, and you most likely already know someone who owns one. If you want to publicise your own code, to earn referrals, then I suggest you honour the spirit of Tesla's promotion and make the sale.

Last edited:
Everyone would like you to use their owner code. Let me give you something in return for using mine. Use this code <SNIP> I will give you in return for those living in or near the SF Bay Area:

- Test drive consultation to include:
- Current options available including all AutoPilot features, functions and practicality, 21s vs. 19s, staggered vs. square, frunk sizes, etc.
- 3rd party available options to include console, window tint, paint coating, rim guards, floor mats, coat hooks, car cover
- 2015 TMC Connect personal feedback, including factory tour & Tesla HQ party.
- If you are one of 10 buyers to use my link to purchase your model S in the next 90 days and I win the free Model X because of it, I will give you an additional $1,000.00

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lx3h, pls check your PM.
Wow, Phil has got 2 referrals already! That's quick! Someone please use mine. I need to fix my car door. <SNIP>

- - - Updated - - -

Hi EI98, Pls check your PM.
Here is my link: <SNIP>

I have made referrals to many of friends who already own model s now, and I am happy to refer more given the scheme.

Here is my offer - if I get to be the first person to get ten referrals in the region, each of the ten will get to use my future model x for a weekend in Hong Kong, with chauffeur service for twelve hours a day for non-commercial use. (My reservation number is in the top twenty so I should be in the first batch to get one.) If I am not the first to earn ten referrals, each of you can still borrow it for one weekend day outside of public holidays (ten hours with chauffeur service for non-commercial use). I know there may be some insurance issue, so I will need to have the option of letting my personal chauffeur do the driving or tag along at least. I have not thought it through whether this is good etiquette/taste/value or not, so for those who don't appreciate it, please accept my apology.

Moderator's Reminder: The moderator's have discussed this and made a policy decision to not allow these referral links on these forums, and I have accordingly redacted (<SNIP>) the referral links posted here. If we let it go wild the forum would be buried in referral spam.

If you are looking for a referral code, I suggest you seek out an owner of a Model S in your area. There are lots here now, and you most likely already know someone who owns one. If you want to publicise your own code, to earn referrals, then I suggest you honour the spirit of Tesla's promotion and make the sale.

As for my referral bonus, as promise on my blog post, will be donated to charities in the form of Tesla accessories (T-shirt, towels and tumblers) after deduction of my door replacement cost. Since Model X has been taken, I guess there is one less thing to worry about.<SNIP>

Wondering if the referal bonus can be used to buy accessories such as the Mennekes UMC cable? If is allowed, I could help anyone to order one if using my link below :)

<snip>

Try my code about one month left <SNIP>

Thanks guys ! got a referral and covered my recent visit at the service center... Anyone know about aftermarket alcantera swap outs ? I want to change from tan to black !

Moderator's Reminder: The moderator's have discussed this and made a policy decision to not allow these referral links on these forums, and I have accordingly redacted (<SNIP>) the referral links posted here. If we let it go wild the forum would be buried in referral spam.