Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bob, what color is your car again? I was in Gulfport Saturday night for dinner at Pia's, then moved my car to the new free charging station across from J's for drinks. Ended up talking to a lot of people about Tesla!

I'll be working on this on Friday, the client will bring it over to Cars and Coffee...keeping it old school :biggrin:
Bob will be representing me with his Tesla. :wink:

DSCF3844.jpg

I called Alan at Boulevard Customs, who's running the event and he says to get there early. We're planning on getting there at 6:30. Whoever gets there first should try to save spots.

Hi Bob. Just finished cleaning my beast. I plan to leave S Tampa around 6 am. I'll see you there around 6:30. Never been to one before, thus don't know what the etiquette is re saving a space. I will PM you with my cell phone number for tomorrow.

Great pics, Bob! It was great hanging out with you and Steve. Hopefully we'll have more who can join in the fun next month. This time I'll be sure to charge my phone so I can take some pics, funny how I can't seem to remember to charge THAT.

I had a great time selling cars, you can see the back of my head in those last two pics if you look really hard... LOL

And Steve, leaving the event being you, the morning sun was really making that MC red glow. I had never seen it light up like that. It was gorgeous.

It was great fun getting to meet you guys at the event. It would be fun having more folks there. Unfortunately I think I'm out of town next month for the event, but December could be fun!

Glad you liked the red in the sun. I love the way the color changes with the light. The corvette I blew away on Ulmerton Rd after turning right was not so happy with me...............