Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommending A Great Sales Associate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so pleased with my purchase experience that I wanted to share the message I sent to a regional manager on behalf of my sales associate, Altaf Kahn:

6/29/23

Jamie Wolf
Tesla Regional Manager

Re: Altaf Kahn, Service Center, Vienna VA

Jamie,

I want to take a moment to share my purchase experience with you.

I wanted to purchase an inventory Model S to capture the $7,500 promotional discount.

Unfortunately the listed inventory for my zip code in Pennsylvania was limited and most listed vehicles within my 200 mile search results could not be registered in PA.

I found the vehicle I wanted in DC area and called the service center to see why I could not come to DC and buy the vehicle I wanted.

Altaf Kahn answered my call.

Altaf advised that purchasing the DC vehicle was not possible but he might be able to locate the vehicle I wanted in my area.

Altaf called back with good news, Sunday, at 9:09 PM, June 18th, Fathers Day.

I was more excited than I expected and my wife and daughter still poke fun at me and my excited conversation with Altaf that night.

My Father’s Day could not have ended any better, thanks to Altaf.

Altaf continued to stay in touch with me through the sales process and assisted in a last minute effort to capture my Tesla Loyalty credit as a prior Tesla owner.

You have a great person working for you and I am so pleased with my purchase experience that I wanted Tesla management to know.

Reactions: dmurphy
I am so pleased with my purchase experience that I wanted to share the message I sent to a regional manager on behalf of my sales associate, Altaf Kahn:

6/29/23

Jamie Wolf
Tesla Regional Manager

Re: Altaf Kahn, Service Center, Vienna VA

Jamie,

I want to take a moment to share my purchase experience with you.

I wanted to purchase an inventory Model S to capture the $7,500 promotional discount.

Unfortunately the listed inventory for my zip code in Pennsylvania was limited and most listed vehicles within my 200 mile search results could not be registered in PA.

I found the vehicle I wanted in DC area and called the service center to see why I could not come to DC and buy the vehicle I wanted.

Altaf Kahn answered my call.

Altaf advised that purchasing the DC vehicle was not possible but he might be able to locate the vehicle I wanted in my area.

Altaf called back with good news, Sunday, at 9:09 PM, June 18th, Fathers Day.

I was more excited than I expected and my wife and daughter still poke fun at me and my excited conversation with Altaf that night.

My Father’s Day could not have ended any better, thanks to Altaf.

Altaf continued to stay in touch with me through the sales process and assisted in a last minute effort to capture my Tesla Loyalty credit as a prior Tesla owner.

You have a great person working for you and I am so pleased with my purchase experience that I wanted Tesla management to know.
Why very impressive indeed. My sales men took my 100.000 dollar check and left my wife and to fetch for ourself

Reactions: Mayer