Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Chrome "TESLA" text painted - and car named...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMAG0329.jpg

Still there after car wash.

Aaron. I saw your posting with the "Serenity" lettering. Do you have the measurements for the height and width for the characters/word. I am getting the lettering " Pegasus" for my white Model X and need proper measurements. In particular, Amazon says the word SERENITY is 6 inches long but I'm wondering what the height of the chrome is in the area of the word. Any measurements on " Lillie" would be helpful as well

I bought the oil paint Sharpie at noon... Got black, closest to my grey car, but probably most universal color for the lettering that would look good on any car.

I gotta admit, I like this nice touch... it's happening tonight!

These pens come in ultra-fine, fine, medium, and large tip sizes.. at Michael's crafts $6. I got the "fine" tip.

Aaron. I saw your posting with the "Serenity" lettering. Do you have the measurements for the height and width for the characters/word. I am getting the lettering " Pegasus" for my white Model X and need proper measurements. In particular, Amazon says the word SERENITY is 6 inches long but I'm wondering what the height of the chrome is in the area of the word. Any measurements on " Lillie" would be helpful as well

The Decal I got was 6" long and the letters are 1" high.

Aaron