Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Real" Model S Colors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But Roadster would be the "R" so it all fits. Roadster = "R", Model S = "S", Bluestar = "T," just like the alphabet. They are just mad you guys figured it out :tongue:.

-Shark2k

That's pretty cool. It's been awhile since the Ford Model T came out so I doubt there'd be too much consumer confusion.
Interesting: From Wikipedia "The production model immediately before the Model T was the Ford Model S,[2] an upgraded version of the company's largest success to that point, the Model N."

So there was Ford Model S (and a Model R too).

By the way, I'm really liking this red now that we have had a chance to see it with a proper camera.

OB-FG143_tesla_G_20100112154931.jpg

naias-2010-model-s-01.jpg

naias-2010-model-s-07.jpg

That's 180(ish) deg away from my thoughts on the colour when we saw it last month. Shows the importance of Tesla getting some good publicity stills out there asap I think.

That red is very nice looking on the Model S.

I was looking at a rear picture of the Model S from the NAIAS 2010 Preview on Tesla's website and I don't like how the silver thing on the trunk extends over the tail lights. I think it would look better if they found a clean way to end it at tail lights.

However, maybe it will grow on me. I also may appreciate it more if I saw it in person.

heading_inside_large.jpg