Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions about purchasing my first Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$34k. Dec 18 build. MCU2
Good. Mcu2 is a must in my book.

Mcu1 was the only real problem I experienced with mine. So glad to have upgraded it.

Tesla just offered me $20k for a 2017 S100d. 94k miles. Very Good condition (imho) except for a parking lot dent in the passenger rear quarter.

Last edited:
Seller hand washed her and sent a pic 😍

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 96
I’m a proud new owner of a model S! This car is in amazing condition. The seller was fantastic. Got an amazing deal. He even threw in a gen 3 TWC. Couldn’t be happier. Also happy to spend a day with my old man. The first half of the trip he was knocking EV’s. Second half he offered me $3k more than I paid. I told him to get lost 😂 He was Making friends at the charging stations haha. Good times!

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpeg
    IMG_1711.jpeg
    719.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1707.jpeg
    IMG_1707.jpeg
    720.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1708.jpeg
    IMG_1708.jpeg
    584.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    616.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 60
I’m a proud new owner of a model S! This car is in amazing condition. The seller was fantastic. Got an amazing deal. He even threw in a gen 3 TWC. Couldn’t be happier. Also happy to spend a day with my old man. The first half of the trip he was knocking EV’s. Second half he offered me $3k more than I paid. I told him to get lost 😂 He was Making friends at the charging stations haha. Good times!
You even got the rear facing seats - cool! Did you get the free unlimited supercharging? I would be officially jealous :)

Reactions: RaymondNoodles
You even got the rear facing seats - cool! Did you get the free unlimited supercharging? I would be officially jealous :)
Kids are loving the rear facing seats! No free supercharging but our office has free charging, albeit only 18mi/hr but better than nothing. We recently got solar panels at home and are generating more power than we consume. Built up about a months worth of credits over a year. Getting a TWC installed soon.

Reactions: Nissanman
You’ll get over hypermile driving in no time with that car lol. Used to do the same in my Honda Insight Gen 1. Enjoy the car and congrats soon the snow will fall and all the data will go away.
Wasn't really hypermiling. Too much traffic to go any faster 🤦‍♂️ but it's nice to know it's so efficient when traffic sucks. Slow/bad drivers are now even more annoying. Thanks a lot Model S LOL. In the winter we will just ignore the energy stats 🙈

Wasn't really hypermiling. Too much traffic to go any faster 🤦‍♂️ but it's nice to know it's so efficient when traffic sucks. Slow/bad drivers are now even more annoying. Thanks a lot Model S LOL. In the winter we will just ignore the energy stats 🙈
Funny isn't it. First rule of EVs... if you don't think you will make your destination. Slow Down!