Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

qTes.la

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clock

9btKgMSwXT9Ih6IX8RWAhRzCa2pKkt0KdOjI4ZHOXWZH=s273-p-no

On a black background, this clockface would suffice.

the weather maps seem to miss the I-80 corridor from San Francisco to Reno.

Perhaps it is just my chrome browser on the PC and it works in the car. The thumbnails show complete coverage, but the enlarged version seems to be cutoff. Actually after selecting several, there are lots of areas that are missing due to this. I just noticed Sacramento because that is where I live.

edit: OK, I found the problem. It is the widescreen format of my computer monitor. When I change the format to ~4:3 the problem goes away. It probably works perfect in portrait mode of the Model S.

Same here, the news scroll is a bit too fast for me.

Yeah i may just turn off the scroll .. though the browser in the car has a hell of a time with scrolling internal frames.. In other words.. it doesnt do it.

- - - Updated - - -

As Norway is a pretty big market, it might make sense to use yr.no – Været for Norge og verden fra NRK og Meteorologisk institutt for weather forecast. They also have a free api, but I don't know if there are any limits or restrictions.

Yup I'm planning on getting international radar..

Love it!

Only issue is that here in Old England the radar map keeps changing scale every 2-3 seconds so is impossible to study (running it on my iPad).

what are the two red numbers in the top R of the screen please?

Hmm could you take a video of the effect please? Also, its build for the car, not for the iPad ;)

The numbers are the top are the stock price and movement for the day of TSLA.