Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Proper 19 inch wheel square setup for winter tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Discount Tire is out of stock with the 19x8.5 + 33mm offset wheel size but they have 19x19.5 + 30mm offset available. From what I've read in this forum, most people use 19x8.5. OEM wheel is 9" width for front and 9.5" for rear. Would 9.5" width fit the front also? The tire size is 265/50 R19

Last edited:
You would need to check the offsets to verify. OEM rears do fit on the front WITH a spacer. As for a winter tire, narrow is better. For what it's worth, I run a 265 square on my daily setup.
Thanks for the reply. My tires are also going to be 265 width with either 8.5 or 9.5 wheel widths. What is the wheel width and offset for your square setup?

Reactions: IdaX
I would not use my car as an example since I wanted my wheels to sit more flush. If you stick close to the OEM fitment, you will be good. Remember that offsets will change where the wheel sits from the hub so two different widths with the same offset are going to sit differently. Here is a good tool you can plug in the factory wheels and compare to your new setup: https://www.willtheyfit.com