Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's definitely the truck we have seen doing customer deliveries (and not the one we saw bringing in gliders during out visit).

So did they sent the truck away empty or did the cars go out early (despite what was told)?

By the way, that picture is one of those "scary" seriendipitus shots that makes companies squirm.

While still 2 to 3 weeks out on the delivery of my Roadster according to my last notice, I am pleased to have some activity today as the Solar City crew is installing my HPC. So that means if someone is driving in the Phoenix, AZ area and needs a fill up, the electric spigot will be open starting tomorrow. Of course, it's not worth driving in the 113 degree day just to use this outlet, but I'm just saying.... :rolleyes:

Got the same phone call from Tesla re 6 weeks delay for carbon fiber interior option.

Pondering...Should I just drop it and take delivery around Aug 1?

What number VIN do you have that they are promising delivery for August 1st if you drop the interior carbon fiber?

Same question to you Tdave.

I am 553 and I have no clue when my Roadster is coming at this point. I don't even have the interior CF issue to deal with.

Just got word today that my Roadster (#598, finally found out the "real" number) is delayed. I'll find out how much on Monday. I didn't get the Interior CF so it's not that. I did order Exec Leather and mine is a Sport. I'll keep you folks updated on any info as I get it.

Just got word today that my Roadster (#598, finally found out the "real" number) is delayed. I'll find out how much on Monday. I didn't get the Interior CF so it's not that. I did order Exec Leather and mine is a Sport. I'll keep you folks updated on any info as I get it.

Mine is almost an exact match with yours. Did they give you the reason for your delay?

I heard today that I am still on track to receive 553 in time for the Wayland Invitational in Portland for July 24-25.

Any picture requests?

When I get better light tomorrow I will take as many as you want.:biggrin:

Focus on all of the pieces that are new to the 2010 model year. We have seen plenty of 2008 pictures. I am mostly interested in the new stuff.

What options did you get? Take pictures of them.

Good light in your garage and a flash is plenty good for now. No need to wait until tomorrow. Get in there and get to work !!! We need results before midnight.