Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-owned Tesla OEM Yatch Floor Carbon Fiber - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pre-owned Tesla OEM Yatch Floor Carbon Fiber

Pre-owned, Tesla, OEM, Carbon Fiber, Yatch Floor(Tesla MSRP $850) This near - new, Yatch Floor is in good condition, and easily slides into the storage area on the floor, on top of the dirt/dust collecting strip of carpet. It really dresses up the interior. Recently removed by a Tesla Service Center when they installed a new center console. I purchased this floor from the Tesla owner.

There are now some imperfections on the bottom edge and one side, I have posted more photos. There is small damage to both lower corners, in the center of the bottom, and on the upper middle right side. In fairness (to me) the damage appears worse with micro-enlarged, cropped, photos, but as the buyer, you should see it at its' worse to make an informed purchase. SOLD AS IS, FINAL SALE.

Thank you for your consideration. IMO, you do not need Tesla Service to install the floor - They add a few strips of Velcro and slide it in. I am very happy with the floor in my MS.

List Date: 2/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pre-owned Tesla OEM Yatch Floor Carbon Fiber
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

CgMTwnfdf4xN.JPG
zbQE1puhBNPH.JPG
PhNRGPPYbsJS.JPG
p18qaGfQEZHs.JPG
sYvPy4vUS0VB.JPG
QKqsFYB0kSTy.JPG
MWJdZq6RGwg6.JPG
1e8h35xKEVRr.JPG
nfQwrUvR6XZr.JPG
pZB17fHGYR8X.JPG

Klaus, it's a panel that can be mounted in the compartment between the front seats if you don't have the center console.

Petero, it does not help bumping your thread up - your price is way too high, especially with those marks in the carbon fiber.

ksd... Hi, it slides right in and fits just fine. Velcro or dual lock IMO is not necessary. I put a yatch floor in my MS on top of the carpet and it is just fine. If you buy mine I will include some dual lock (3M heavy duty, plastic, velcro type fastener but I don't think you will need it.