Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 3 LED on Tesla logo on front of power wall?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone who has one of these please let me know what you think according to the manual the Tesla logo on the front of the powerwall 3 is an LED light, but mine is operating and I never see it come on and it doesn’t look like it’s an LED light either but I don’t know for sure, would like any input about this. I have looked at the manual I can’t find anything.

Also someone already told me what to do if the round red panic button I call it is pushed, to turn it clockwise until it pops back out but does that turn everything back on if you do that or is there more to it?

Anyone who has one of these please let me know what you think according to the manual the Tesla logo on the front of the powerwall 3 is an LED light, but mine is operating and I never see it come on and it doesn’t look like it’s an LED light either but I don’t know for sure, would like any input about this. I have looked at the manual I can’t find anything.
It sounds like that sort of information might be (or might be better asked) in the Powerwall 3 discussion thread at Discussion: Powerwall 3 [Speculation / Discussion etc]

Also someone already told me what to do if the round red panic button I call it is pushed, to turn it clockwise until it pops back out but does that turn everything back on if you do that or is there more to it?
It might be good to follow up on that in the existing thread about it at Powerwall panic button, what if it gets pushed?