Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid payment Platforum and Fidelity investment platforum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow Model Y'ers!

I just made the leap to a Model Y Long Range (MYLR) from my 2015 Model S, thanks to the tempting FUSC transfer offer. Super excited about the upgrade and confident that the Model Y aligns better with my lifestyle.

The best part? I found the exact configuration I wanted locally and couldn't resist pulling the trigger on it. However, a heads up for those considering Fidelity for funds – unfortunately, it doesn't play nice with Plaid. So, if you're planning to use funds from Fidelity, it's a no-go. To add a bit of a hassle, Fidelity no longer issues cashier checks, which means I have to wait a few days for the funds to transfer to a Plaid-compatible bank.

Despite these hurdles, I'm eager to be part of the Model Y forum and share experiences with fellow owners.

Cheers to the exciting journey ahead!

I’m doing the same, I placed an order for a Y LR last week, swapping in my 2020 S and moving FUSC to the new car. Picking it up tomorrow! I also noticed Fidelity does not play well with Plaid Finance, but worked around it. Key is to not wait until the last moment if you are funding from Fidelity.

Saving $500/year on insurance relative to the S was a pleasant surprise too.