Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance suspension settle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with Performance models, did you suspension settle after a while?Just took delivery of a P and noticed the ride height is the same as my old non P with 20s. I went into service earlier and and compared the wheel gap to other P's on the lot and they were lower. The P's on the lot could fit 4 tight fingers in the front but my front can fit 5. Have another thread about my delivery with the pics but here is a comparison of my non P and P.

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

Last edited:
For those with Performance models, did you suspension settle after a while?Just took delivery of a P and noticed the ride height is the same as my old non P with 20s. I went into service earlier and and compared the wheel gap to other P's on the lot and they were lower. The P's on the lot could fit 4 tight fingers in the front but my front can fit 5. Have another thread about my delivery with the pics but here is a comparison of my non P and P.

View attachment 380239
View attachment 380238
No settle on mine after 6 months. I feel like mine is on the high side, but I have coilovers en route, so I'll be fixing that soon.

Are there any comfort coilovers for the Performance model with the Performance upgrades package? All the coilovers I’ve seen say they are for the P model without PUP

Yes, they've got those in work. MPP Model 3 Comfort Coilovers AWD/Performance

What did you go with? I think mpp’s are still on order right?

I'm awaiting a set of sports coilovers from MPP. I think they will be inbound in the next 2 weeks, but have no data to back that up.

Do you know if your shocks and springs will fit on a standard AWD?

I believe the suspension is the same setup for the AWD and AWD-P, just different spring rates, and maybe different valving.