Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Signs (replica) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure what you mean. This is the same logo that's on all the Superchargers in Texas (and most everywhere elese). If you're in Killeen, hop over to Waco and check it out.

I mean that the logo on the picture, on your first post, is the old Tesla logo, that's on the roadster. You can tell by the top of the "T" which is a little flatter and wider.

Yes, I've been to 17 supercharger stations.
Or, can you PM me a pic of it?

I mean that the logo on the picture, on your first post, is the old Tesla logo, that's on the roadster. You can tell by the top of the "T" which is a little flatter and wider.

Yes, I've been to 17 supercharger stations.
Or, can you PM me a pic of it?

No, that's the current logo. Or else maybe someone should let Tesla know that they're using the wrong one on all their apparel, business cards, etc. :)

Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 7.54.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 7.54.10 PM.png

Perhaps you're thinking of the original Roadster logo?

Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 7.52.40 PM.png

Last edited:
I've updated the original post to include my link to get $1000 off a new Model S order:---> Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

If you use this link to order a new Model S, I will ship you a sign for free. If you use my link and have already purchased a sign from me, i will refund your money. Just let me know.

Also, the latest orders are shipping tomorrow. I am waiting on one person to send shipping fees due to Panjo not collecting them, properly.

Cheers!