Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D damaged in transit / paint issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am awaiting delivery of my second Model S. Took delivery of my P85+ in June 2013. I have been thrilled every minute! Rushed the order of a P85D to get it delivered before year end for tax credit and was scheduled to take delivery on 31st. I received a call on the 30th that the car had arrived but had a couple of "issues" including some "small" scratches that were suffered during transport. They need to send the car to a body shop to repair the scratches. So now I missed my end of year delivery AND I am receiving a brand new car that may be less than perfect. I am wondering about others who may have similar experiences and how satisfied they were with their cars once they took delivery.

I am awaiting delivery of my second Model S. Took delivery of my P85+ in June 2013. I have been thrilled every minute! Rushed the order of a P85D to get it delivered before year end for tax credit and was scheduled to take delivery on 31st. I received a call on the 30th that the car had arrived but had a couple of "issues" including some "small" scratches that were suffered during transport. They need to send the car to a body shop to repair the scratches. So now I missed my end of year delivery AND I am receiving a brand new car that may be less than perfect. I am wondering about others who may have similar experiences and how satisfied they were with their cars once they took delivery.

Still waiting for my delivery while using the P85 loaner they gave me since last weekend. I'll let you know how it goes once I pick the car up this week coming up - hopefully without any more delays.