Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners in San Luis Obispo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys - any owners out there in san luis obispo who would be willing to let me charge up? I have a business trip from the bay area down there this week potentially, but I can't find a single tesla-compatible charging point there.

Any help gratefully received!

I can check, my office is only several blocks away.

Ok,, Here's the skinny. The Tesla connector at the San Luis Obispo, Marsh Street Parking Garage has been replaced with J1772. It is charging at less than 70 amps, the manager thought like 50, but he was not sure. They are adding two additional charging stations that are supposed to be up and running by this Thursday. Parking here is Free for the first hour and .75C per hour thereafter.

Target is finishing a new store here off of Los Osos Valley Road. They are installing 6 charging locations that are scheduled to be up and running in two weeks. Clipper Creek is supplying the equipment.

The City manager of these sites will get me more detailed informaiton and I will post here.

Edit: Nothing new from the e-mail from the city manager other than the three new stations will all be 30 amps.
Here is the information for the City Parking Manager.

Bill Humphrey

Parking Coordinator

City of San Luis Obispo

431-4326

Last edited: