Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online resale referral??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 Model S LR that I would like to sell by having the car listed online with national exposure.
I also would gladly pay a fee for the lister to handle the paperwork.
Does anyone have experience with a reputable firm that does this?
Thanks in advance

I have a 2020 Model S LR that I would like to sell by having the car listed online with national exposure.
I also would gladly pay a fee for the lister to handle the paperwork.
Does anyone have experience with a reputable firm that does this?
Thanks in advance

I believe thats what onlyusedteslas and findmyelectric do. I have no exposure to either one of those sites (so this is not an endorsement). but have you looked at either?

@WestWingBolt, we'd be happy to have you list your Tesla on our site! We do indeed have national exposure--in fact, we're the #1 used Tesla site in the US!

That said, we don't get involved in the transactional side of things (paperwork, shipping, etc.) between buyers and sellers--and don't know of any such service.

Lastly, if you're looking to sell the car while not having to deal with any paperwork, there are a variety of sites (ours included) where you can get an instant offer from dealers and they handle everything (paperwork, shipping, etc.) if you choose to accept their offer.

Let us know if you have any questions! :)

Upvote 0