Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next San Diego Tesla Club meeting - May 20, 2014 at 6 PM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone:

We are now up to 165 members. Quite a difference from the 16 we had at our first meeting at my house on April 21, 2013.

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 20 at Solare Ristorante in Liberty Station, 2820 Roosevelt Rd., San Diego, CA 92106.
The restaurant owner, Randy Smerik, is a Tesla S owner and he has graciously allowed us to use his restaurant with no minimum food or drink requirement.

If you wish to join us for dinner or just want to schmooze, come around 6 PM; if you’re just interested in the talk(s), come around 7:15-7:30 PM.
Our presentation will be on different charging methods and adapters for our Teslas. Which adapters should I buy? Can I make them? Where do I get them?
All these questions will be answered by our experts Randy Schimka from SDG&E and Phil Trubey.
Phil has made most every adapter you can think of; check out this website to see his expertise: http://cosmacelf.net/Home Made Adapters.pdf

I would like to give the restaurant an idea of how many to expect, so please let me know by sending me a Private Message:
1. Yes, I am coming for dinner around 6 PM and the presentation, There are ___ in my party.
2. Yes, I am coming to schmooze around 6 PM and for the presentation, but not to eat. There are ___ in my party.
3. Yes, I am coming for the presentation around 7:15-7:30 PM but not the dinner. There are ____ in my party.

Hope to see many of you at the meeting.

David

Last edited: