Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New wheels from Tesla: Aero and Cyclone!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in Bellevue last weekend and they happened to have the Aero and 19" turbines on display.

Here you go:
Aeros:

Aeros.jpg

and the 19" turbines (conveniently next to the 21")
Turbines.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, these are from a phone camera and I was in quite a hurry when I took them . . .

I was at the Santana Row showroom today and noticed the new wheels, so I took some phone pics.

The rep told me the wheel bolts are accessed by removing the cover, which is done by pushing a key of some sort through a little hole (seen in one of the photos). I asked for a demo, but no dice.

The last three photos are of the back of the Aero wheels. The "Made in Italy" was interesting to me.

Photos

Last edited:
They were in the Bellevue store (in the shopping mall). Sorry, I was just visiting the area and wasn't aware there was also a service center or I would have been more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Aeros as well, but I don't need a 2nd set of rims.

Maybe if someone up north needs scuff-free 19" rims for the winter, I could sell them and purchase the Aeros. :)

I love the Aeros on Pearl White...it's very eccentric and almost retro. A great solution for 19" and dark wheels. I also love that the brake calipers are hidden. I think if I decide against a P85+ then I'll go with that combo, otherwise it's MC red and black 21's.

s_aeros_pearl.png

I'm trying to convince myself to like the odd spoke arrangement on the cyclones, but I'm not quite there yet.

I'm also not there but unlike you, there's no chance I'm going to get there. By making a smaller but inferior version of the 21" turbines with this odd pattern, I guess Tesla really doesn't want me to spend the $$ on new rims. I suppose they want to steer people to the more expensive tires on the 21"?

- - - Updated - - -

I love the Aeros on Pearl White...it's very eccentric and almost retro. A great solution for 19" and dark wheels. I also love that the brake calipers are hidden. I think if I decide against a P85+ then I'll go with that combo, otherwise it's MC red and black 21's.

View attachment 29265

The wheels remind me of the Big Wheel tricycle I used to play with when I was 5.

Last edited: