Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New St. Louis Service Center (South County)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw on plugshare that someone added a supercharger at Wally's in Fenton along I44. I've used the CCS chargers there several times and it'd be a great place for a supercharger if true.

A couple of the techs mentioned that tomorrow from 4-8 PM they’re having a grand opening for the South County service center! (5711 S Lindbergh Blvd St. Louis, MO 63123)

A local artist is painting a mural live during that time, they plan to have a battery pack out to look at, and ride alongs in a Model S Plaid. Plus snacks, drinks, a DJ, and more! 😎

They want to have as many people stop by as possible. Spread the word and maybe I’ll see some of you there!
IMG_3832.jpeg

Reactions: Baluchi

A couple of the techs mentioned that tomorrow from 4-8 PM they’re having a grand opening for the South County service center! (5711 S Lindbergh Blvd St. Louis, MO 63123)

A local artist is painting a mural live during that time, they plan to have a battery pack out to look at, and ride alongs in a Model S Plaid. Plus snacks, drinks, a DJ, and more! 😎

They want to have as many people stop by as possible. Spread the word and maybe I’ll see some of you there!
View attachment 973875
Thanks for the heads up. Gonna try to swing by on my home from work.

Reactions: Tezla041

View attachment 973875
Also found out they have a link to RSVP: Tesla Store Grand Opening Event - St. Louis South County, Fri, Sep 15, 2023, 4:00 PM | Meetup