Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Price! Signature P85 for sale in Canada - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's my understanding that Tesla will not honor the warranty for a CA car taken to US and vice versa.
You are correct on American cars coming here but numerous people have checked and say there is no problem on our cars going there.
Frankly I can't believe I've had no real serious interest.
I am aware of a few others up here in the same boat as well, just no movement on used Tesla's.

- - - Updated - - -

Give over $ 65 k?. How to contact you.
If you are serious send me a private message through this forum.

You should try to trade in in to Tesla. Since you really are buying a new one, they probably will take this as part of that sale. Of course you should have tried that before you placed the new order, but they still are likely to take it.

You should try to trade in in to Tesla. Since you really are buying a new one, they probably will take this as part of that sale. Of course you should have tried that before you placed the new order, but they still are likely to take it.
The car is leased so I don't get a trade credit. The value they gave me seemed really low.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what if any extra fees are included if purchased by someone in the U.S.? And is it still available?
Yes it is available, no fees that I am aware of.

I need to sell my Benz, then I can make a decision on whether I want to get this or a new P85D.

Really want the Autopilot features, but could definitely enjoy a Signature P85 while they are to be activated.

Also I wanted to buy the P85D on Finance, as I don't really wanna tie up $135k in cash if I can help it,

in which case, I'd keep your sig as well as the P85D,

just brainstorming here, good luck with the sale and I hope you get a buyer. However, depending on when I can get rid of my Benz, I will let you know.

(Please keep us updated with what your movements are with the car).

Thanks Tim!

Yeah John, I think we just had to get a little closer to "delivery dates" for some folks to get serious...easy for a prospective buyer to lowball an offer at the start, but as the delivery date gets closer, they'd better get serious or they will lose out to another buyer...