Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Michelin 295/30/ZR21 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

byeLT4

Feb 16, 2017
Texas
I may have Michelin rear tires for a refresh S with 21s for sale. Tires are brand new and just looking to pay what they may be costing me.

Long story- Bought a new to me Plaid at a dealer in Houston. When I went to pick it up, driver's rear was low on air pressure. Thought for sure it was the inner tire wear/ camber issue and dealer agreed to pay for a replacement. Ordered a tire at local discount tire (Victoria) and after an in person consultation the next day, was told I need to do both rears and the issue was actually only a nail. Ordered the other side. Promptly called dealer and they will only cover the one tire. Dealer ordered the single and going Saturday to have it installed. Called discount back to cancel the orders. Well, they didn't cancel the order. Tires are here and they say they can't return Michelin due to some Michelin policy.?. They didn't flat out tell me I'm on the hook for them, but, they sure implied it. So, I figure if anybody needs them, I understand they were hard to acquire fairly recently.

Details- I was told over the phone just now the tires are 466 (assuming plus tax) each. If anyone is interested in the area (San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Corpus) I can see if with a receipt from my Discount, if they can be installed at a local to you Discount and if the tire protection can be added if wanted.

Thanks for reading!